Ocean is new crush | Ocean-Holic | All about Ocean

I have been feeling very clear-headed lately and what I want to write about today is the ocean.
I always feel I am the luckiest one alive on earth because I am living near to the ocean.
So from childhood I spent most of my mornings and evenings at the beach and I feel lucky and glad about it.
Because I have seen and being witness to all those lovely, spectacular and amazing views of ocean.
Ocean is just like my crush since from childhood because he always shows me gratitude, peace ,love , affection and I always feel close to nature and god because of him.
And I thank him everyday because I started loving nature and my one infinite life because of him.

This ocean and my connection is like difficult to explain and it was magical bond I share with ocean .
He amazed me daily, 
So here are few of my observations related to my crush.
So I start with his color changing mode which I love literally because every time I see a different shade and perfect view. 
It contains so many colors.
Silver at dawn ,green at noon, dark blue in the evening .
Sometimes it looks almost red.
Or it will turn the color of old coins .
Sometimes the shadows of clouds are dragging across it, and patches of sunlight are touching down.
Everywhere white strings of gulls drag over it like beads.
Sometimes you get lost into the breathe taking view of sea under the canopy of clouds.
Sometimes the water will be dark grey ,even in the sunlight ,white-capped and heaving to the gray, rocky shore .
The ocean have only a thin border of actual sand at the water's edge, After which it grew into millions of large, smooth stones that look uniformly grey from distance. But close up were every shade of stone could be: terra-cotta ,sea green ,lavender,blue grey, full gold.
If you see consciously the sunset color will amaze you daily because when sun is settling he spread some magical orange shade when you feel lost in it like this is never ending beauty or you know you feel glad that okay your day ending beautiful or you can say gloriously.
And if we see around the ocean you can see some wood trees.
The tide line was strewn with huge driftwood trees, bleached bone white in the salt waves ,some piled together against the edge. 
Some lying solitary ,just out of reach of the waves.
 And there is  always a brisk wind coming off the waves ,cool and briny .
Pelicans floated on the swells white seagulls and line eagle  wheeled above them.
The clouds still circled in the sky , threatening to involve at the moment , but for  the sun show bravely in its halo of blue sky.
These all above are some of  view descriptions.
So I just want it to tell that just live a salty life once in a while .
You will fall in love with salty air and that salty feel.❤
#ExploreEndlessly.
#AGirlWhoLoveToExploreLifeBeyondImagination.

Post a Comment

0 Comments