Everyday is about finding some

 


 Unanswered questions of life....

.

.

I know life is hard.

I know sometimes you feel like giving up:

On people and yourself.

I know you have good days and bad days but more bad than good or so it seems.

I know everyday you question yourself "what I'd this all for?"

 Am I making the right choices?

Am I supposed to be here now?

Like why everything happens with me?

Why do I suffer alot ?

So in short I know you all have more questions than answers and most of the times you don't even know how to explain them.

I know, life is hard , I know but you have to keep going.

You have to rose above the waters of your soul , and blood , no matter how hot fire is  , No matter how many arrows you carry on your back .

The time is hard I know but believe me you are a goddamn warrior , a soldier filled with both pain and love .

And life , well life is just another beast you were meant to tame and there is no one better for the job , other than you .

#OneLifeInfiniteExplorations

#ExploreEndlessly

Post a Comment

0 Comments