When you turn 25..........👧

                                                             

"As I turned 25, I couldn't help but feel a sense of change within myself. I used to think I was young and had my whole life ahead of me, with endless possibilities and adventures waiting to happen. But now, I find myself content with spending time with just a few close friends and binge-watching TV series instead of going out and socializing.

Sometimes I look back and wonder if I've lost touch with the person I used to be. Am I growing up, or am I just overthinking things? I'm unsure if I should be focusing on my future and worrying about things like finding a partner, getting married, and settling down.

I see married women around me who don't seem happy, and it makes me wonder if marriage is really necessary. Will I be able to find someone who truly makes me happy? Or will I be alone forever? Can I learn to enjoy my own company, or will I always feel like something is missing?

I know I'm not the only one with these questions, but it feels like I'm the only one who's overthinking everything. Is this what happens when you turn 25? I'm hoping to find some answers soon."



Post a Comment

1 Comments