At the end of the day | one life infinite exploration

At the end of the day

At the end of the day , I just want to be proud of the person I have become , I want to be proud of the love I gave of the way in which I risked my heart despite being hurt.
I want to be proud of the effort I showed those I cared about, I want to know with ruthless certainty that I showed up as much as I could, that I made people feel seen,that I made those around me feel less alone in this chaotic world.
I want to be proud of my life of the way I healed , of the way I made mistakes and learned from them of the way.
I felt everything even when it was convenient or I should day comfortable.
I want to be proud of the way I grew, of the way.
I let go, of the way I pushed myself to be better person .
At the end of the day I just want to be able to say without any hesitation that I lived my life that I did not go just take a back seat to my pain or to my flaws or to whatever hard ships cane my way.
I want to say that I am proud of the way I survived , I want to be able to say that I did not take one  day for granted.
So at the end of the day all I want it to say that to the all days we hope to live louder , laugh more,to sing at the top of your lungs ,to drive with the windows down and let the wind rustle through your hairs , hope for long drives and tight hugs .
Surround yourself with people who make you feel alive .
Just be the type of person who brings hood energy wherever you go and the type of person people want it to be around.
Speak whats on your mind ,raise your voice for injustice that you tell others that you tell other's that you love them .
Instead of waiting until it's too late .
I hope you live louder, shine brighter from this moment.
So believe in the happy endings and trust that every ends relate to a beautiful story and mesmerizing experiences.
#AGirlWhoLoveToExploreLifeBeyondImagination.
#ExploreEndlessly.

Post a Comment

0 Comments