Fall in love with yourself

Who can be your valentine?
I hope you find someone who chases your happiness as much as their own.
I hope you find someone who appreciates the tiny details and all your flaws because they make up who you are.
I hope you find someone who never makes you question your self-worth and treats you as their equal, and learns and grows with you.
I hope you find someone whom you can laugh with and sit in silence with and share your deepest secrets with because if they love you for your Colors they need to love you for your Grey's and blacks.
I hope you find someone who supports you in the things you are passionate about it.
And I hope you find someone who even if are damaged, have the capability to heal themselves and love you enough to not make you fix them, cause when you love, you build each other, you don't barter love to repair your soul.
And lastly, I hope who fall in love with yourself so much that you don't feel the need to find someone, cause when they did find you, they did never leave you.
Love your flows, Just don't wait for anyone ....the perfect valentine will find you.
#AGirlWhoLoveToExploreLifeBeyondImagination.
#ExploreEndlessly

Post a Comment

0 Comments