What is traveling? | Taveling Blog in india | Explore things

What is traveling?
.
A special lesson about travel is the self-reset button.
 I don't mean reset like recharge or relax.
I mean restart from scratch.
Meet yourself again.
Our normal lives are so full of context, history, old stories, dumb stuff we did things, we achieved or didn't we achieve , ways we feel about ourselves.
But going to a place and meet someone new, someone, who only knows your smile and what you say right then at the moment.
You can test yourself.
You can see if what you bring is valuable separate from the comfortable structure you have built at home.
You can feel the excitement of all the possibilities in a person, innocent where past mistakes make charming stories instead of broken roads.
Of course, this comes with a cost .
Strangers can be superficial and you may feel judgemental.
Everything has its balance.
I don't know what any of it means.
I do know it feels good to drop into a city and meet people and imagine a new life there, may be with a made-up name and a motorcycle.
I imagine to love some places for some scandalous but Nobel reason and disappear in a while.
I find these places and think that I could live my secret LIFE in such places.
Traveling just not lead to explore any particular place. Trust me it works for yourself, it will make you a stronger and a better person.
 It will give you a lot of experiences, some are Good or some are bad.
But I m definitely sure these experience are simplest and maybe hardest life lesson you have ever learn.
So travel as much as possible ..I know financially it's very difficult nowadays but at least you can explore places near to you.
Travel endlessly.
#AGirlWhoLoveToExploreLifeBeyondImagination.
#ExploreEndlessly.

Post a Comment

0 Comments