What is the confusion? | confused about lives or their dreams?

What is the confusion?


There's nothing wrong in being confused about our lives, about where it is going.
People tell that I am doing great but the truth is that at times they don't know if they are on the right path or but they must be confident as well.
Like I don't know where I will be tomorrow, I don't know if something I am trying will end up well.
But you know, the bad thing, It is to let your confusions stop you, to make you accept things the way they are even if you don't like them.
That's completely wrong, to let fear in your head direct your abilities or your passion.
So while you are confused and you don't know what to or how things will plan out, Just go with your gut feeling, follow what gives you happiness, In my case, I drive to places unexplored and take it all in.
It might not be something financially rewarding but just follow happiness.
Sometimes what's being decided as of right for us isn't actually the thing we should be doing, sometimes it's better we let go of judgements and follow your heart.
And while the confusion remains , there must be no way we must confuse ourselves between stalling or walking ahead.
Why everyone is confused about their lives or their dreams?

Because as life goes on, So must we , doing things we like at this moment.
Wondering about what I truly want.
So while I lie to others about being satisfied and knowing about my dreams, the truth is I am still confused but I know one thing, that follows my each and every heartbeat.
follow your passion.
Follow your dreams.
Even follow your confusions also to follow your worth .
#AGirlWhoLoveToExploreLifeBeyondImagination.
#ExploreEndlessly.

Post a Comment

0 Comments