Are good heart people are indeedly important for peaceful life?

Are good heart people are indeed important for a peaceful life?
.
My mother used to tell me, "surround yourself with positive and good-hearted people "and back then I didn't use to bother. But now I do.
Go where your vulnerability is celebrated.
Your scars are not burdens, your openness is not a weakness, your healing is important.
Because that's where you will truly be free.
That's the place and those are the people who just love and admire all of us for all the nice thoughts about us?
Isn't someone admiring our emotions and our thoughts just so much more needed in our lives?
Good-hearted people will always give you positivity.
They always heal your broken heart, they are there when you have your up and downs.
Sometimes a good company can heal every pain.
They are the kind of people who help you embrace your flows, who support you when you need it the most, they life you up when you are at your worst even if it means putting their priorities aside and they are the ones who never did hurt you.
I have become a little too stingy with me and I have realized I have got too much soul to let any negativity or unkindness around me.
Takes a while though but you need to get there to be able to genuinely live for yourself.
Just what randomly goes inside me. always be positive towards life 
Just be you.
Just do what you want it to do.
#AGirlWhoLoveToExploreLifeBeyondImahination.
#ExploreEndlessly.

Post a Comment

0 Comments